The Pune film festival is underway today.
Here are some things you need to know: * There is no competition to be the best at the festival.
You need only submit a short synopsis to qualify.
* There are more than 30 films, but only six of them are competing.
* The best films are on the big screens.
* Pune festival organisers say they are targeting a budget of Rs 2 crore for the festival, but this is still not enough to secure a film slot.
* They are aiming to film about 100 films by June 2019.
There is a total of 25 films on the shortlist and the competition is open to all genres.
* Every year the festival celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Bombay Film Society.
* Last year’s festival featured an all-India winner.
It was the first time that a festival in India had won an award.
Here is what it looked like: * On January 30, the festival hosted a three-day celebration with the first awards ceremony taking place on January 30 and 31.
The festival is not the only Indian festival celebrating the 25 th anniversary of Bombay Film Societies work.
The festival is also celebrating its 25th birthday this year.
This year, the film festival organisers have invited a group of top filmmakers from around the world to come to India.
This is the first year that the festival is hosting an all Indian award ceremony.
The festival has invited actors from India, Australia, Japan, the US, China and South Korea.
The programme will feature the best film from India and the best films from abroad.
The first winners will be announced on January 31 and the second winners on February 2. More: